Ayanda Mbanga talks employer branding and the importance of a specialist agency in today’s business landscape.
Keeping your career alive in an economic downturn
There is no better time to innovate than when things are not going as well as they should. An economic downturn gives you space to consider new ideas, a different approach, an inventive way to capture customers’ attention, and perhaps even contemplate diversification of your business.
Where Employer Branding & Recruitment Advertising Meet
- Level 1 BBBEE contributor
- Owner-managed, local and independently owned
- Employer branding and recruitment advertising specialists
- Solutions driven consulting, proven results and long-term investment
- Close to 20 years in business
- Offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban